so embarrassed I don’t wanna talk about it
…do it everyday.
The Strongest Anti-Racism Ads Of The Last 20 Years
- 1996 Benetton
- 1996 UK
- 1999 campaign via the UK by the Commission for Racial Equality
- 2001 For the National Congress Of American Indians
- 2002 Via the UK for the National Assembly Against Racism
- 2002 Via the UK
- 2002 National Union of Students
- 2003 Red Cross of Finland
- 2004 campaign via the UK
- 2007 A More Perfect Union via the USA
The hearts differ visually
smack that ass from 8 feet away
goodnight, sweet prince.
The world can be a dark and evil place.